11 febbraio 2015

DIY * 3 Uses of Baking Soda



Baking soda is an endless source of surprises for me. It seems that almost every day I  discover an exciting new use of this magical white powder. Today I want to share with you three possible uses of it ... but the list will continue in the next future for sure!

N° 1 - Teeth Whitener
Teeth are often defined as "your very own pearls" and I agree! With the passing of time and the intake of dark food and drink, teeth tend to get yellow and stained. The baking soda helps to lighten them! But be careful!!! Never "rub" baking soda on your teeth with a toothbrush because this process damages them! It's better to use the following methods.  I use them both alternating one and the other!

Mouth rinse:
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 glass of water
Mix well, then rinses most once a day, trying to get the solution in the visible part of the teeth (between the teeth and lips).

Teeth cream:
1 teaspoon baking soda
A few drops of water
Create a paste with ingredients mixing them well. The consistency should be similar to that of toothpaste. With a cotton swab take a portion of paste and distribute it on your teeth without rubbing. Let it sit for a few minutes (as much as possible) and rinse your mouth off.


N°2 100% Natural Deodorant
We have already talked about the effect of toxic deodorant ingredients in this very appreciated article. Here you have the solution: create your own DIY deodorant at home!


N°3 Hand and Nail Scrub
This natural remedy is perfect for making your nails and hands strong and healthy. I use it often and I really appreciate it!






1 commento:

  1. It's really amazing how baking soda can be used for a variety of things. Aside from house cleaner, it can also be used for personal care like for relieving skin irritation, relieving insect bites and in some other things like what the author stated in this article. However, if we're going to use this as a teeth whitening remedy, we should consult our dentist first, just like what I did before the first time I heard that baking soda can help in whitening teeth. I actually took the advice of my dentist in Chandler before trying it.

    RispondiElimina