Lemon essential oil is obtained by squeezing lemon peel. Its properties are numerous: it has a calming effect on the mind and nervous system, a tonic effect on the circulatory system, antiseptic (antibiotic), anti-inflammatory, detoxifying and purifying effects on the body.
Uses and tips
- Using a diffuser of essential oils - the essential oil of lemon enhances concentration and memory, infuses energy, courage, optimism and soothes the mind. It also helps to purify the environment!
- Gargle to combat halitosis and gingivitis 2 or 3 times a day.
- Ginger herbal tea with a drop of lemon essential oil (pure and 100% organic) helps digestion.
- Lemon essential oil + Tea tree against herpes: pour two drops of lemon and two tea tree on a cotton swab and gently dab the area herpes 2 or 3 times a day. Massage the solar plexus (see image below) against bacterial infections and to strengthen the immune system.
- Anti-cellulite and purifying oil: add 15 drops of lemon essential oil to 250 ml of another vegetable oil (olive oil or sweet almond oil) and massage - Brossage has excellent anti-cellulite and purifying effects too .
- Teeth whiteniner: add a drop of oil on the toothpaste and brush your teeth as usual.
- Nail strengthener: add one or two drops of oil in half a teaspoon of another vegetable oil and gently massage nails and cuticles.
- Shampoo for shiny hair: add 4 drops of oil to your shampoo neutral for a strengthening and shining effect on your hair.